We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our online publishing team, and enrich our website (an entertainment Blog) with rich and entertaining contents.
Contents ranging from breaking news, entertaining and trending stories, gossips and more make up the majority of day to day blog publishing.
The goal is to follow popular entertainment blogs, Copy and rewrite the news in your way and publish on our website.
Your new content must strive to be much more informative, engaging, and educative without losing substance, accuracy or originality. Therefore, the writer must be wary of his/her source, copyrights, and defamatory remarks.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in clear English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to write/report a minimum of 20 articles daily
- BSc in Journalism, Mass Communication, Public Relations, English and Literature, Arts & Entertainment
- Eligible candidate must be able to work remotely without glitches
- The position is always open as we constantly seek to employ the best hands permanently
- Follow leading Entertainment blogs daily
- Identify and pick contents that are more juicy, funny and entertaining to our readers
- Copy, Compare, Research, and Rewrite their contents (news, gossip, blog stories) as fast as possible.
- Prepare well-structured contents with a natural editorial flow using Content Management Systems in this case WORDPRESS
- Use an appropriate image to illustrate/describe your story
- Proofread and edit the new blog post before publishing to readers
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
This job requires an efficient WordPress expert user. If you are not a WordPress expert publisher, please help me save my Linkedin Credit by not applying for this position.
The salary for this position is fixed at N30,000. The applicant will only be engaged for this job after a successful 5days hands-on trial.
The candidate will be responsible for all expense/data within the 5days period. If the candidate surpasses our expectation, he/she will be awarded this offer.
Candidates who do perform averagely will undergo online training to help them improve and catch up within the areas where they lagged. We cannot train or teach everyone but we can give you hints on how to improve.
We will only train those we believe are fast learners and could catch up easily, if you haven’t done this job before, your chances of making it is zero, so please do not waste my Linkedin credit, don’t apply
How to apply:
Interested please send your letter of interest and resume to [email protected]