A three-year-old boy, Terfa Kor, and his mother, Nguwasen Kor, were yesterday, electrocuted in a bush at Lessel town, in Ushongo Local Government Area of Benue State.
An eyewitness report said the boy had gone to a nearby bush, around the old Union Bank area of the town, to defecate when he attempted to pick up a live electricity cable that was pulled down the previous night by windstorm.
The eyewitness said: “He was electrocuted the moment he touched the cable. His scream attracted his mother, who was standing afar.
“His mother also dashed to where her son was, and ignorantly grabbed her son and also got electrocuted.”
The source sai …

Copied from: http://wp.me/p4U2rz-b6i

Read full Story here: %PERMALINK%
NaijeZie.Com is News and Entertainment blog in Nigeria. To read more interesting stories, News or search latest jobs in Nigeria, visit http://naijezie.com for regular updates

Share your thoughts about this post